Saturday, January 8, 2011

Bliss..

Saturday, January 8, 2011

"An artist who performs to live... or another who lives to perform. Now, tell me my friends, for whom should I clap my hands more ?"

This was one of those times when that "philosophical" persona kicked in from the vast multitudes within myself... I wrote a lot in my mind, erasing each letter as I wrote them, although some "stuff" like the above proved pleasingly persistent to my efforts. When I was younger, I used to wonder what my face looked like. Of course there were mirrors that came in pretty frames then too, but am referring to more of a...well.."philosophical" aspect. Flow with me, will ya ? Ahem... anyway.. to me my face looked blank. Felt blank. I could see another 10 year old's and feel what kind of a child he/she was. But I could not feel my own. It was all too complicated back then and my tiny mind couldn't register them all. Time flew, I grew. Now when I retrace my steps I am starting to excavate the colossal spiritual theme lying in that riddle. 

We all live our lives making efforts to find that purpose of existence, knowingly or not, sincerely or not, but certainly throughout our limited time. Experiences, thoughts, knowledge, wisdom, emotions.. through all, we pass through with this one common goal. And yet again, we most often  find ourselves lacking that very special element that could throb our quest to completion. Whatever this secret ingredient is, it's to be found out on our own. It's to be planted, nourished and reaped by our own hands. To humanize is to create. And create we will.

By this, I welcome you here where serendipity through abstract thinking is of order. Welcome to The First Perspective.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

.

Post a Comment

 
The First Perspective © 2008. Design by Pocket